- Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 23:36
- Written by Super User
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Now that we are in the Holiday season, I wanted to share five ways to strengthen your immunity against colds & flu.
Don’t let a COLD or FLU get to YOU this season. The human body has many ways to naturally fight infection, but you need to give it all the help you can.
Here’s how to boost your immunity and fight off those nasty germs:
• Eat healthy food. Load up on fresh fruits and veggies like leafy greens. Avoid sugar because it can interfere with the enzymes you need to boost your immune system.
• Supercharge your body. Your body can naturally kill a virus. So spring into action during the first 24 hours to combat illness.
Once you feel a few symptoms, start drinking filtered water, broths, and soups with lots of garlic, onions, and spices. Take supplements like echinacea, vitamin C, and elderberry.
• Breathe clean air. Avoid smoking, air pollutants, indoor dust, and ash from fireplaces that can irritate the lining of your nose and throat.
• Avoid sick people. It sounds obvious, right? But it’s easy to forget. Try not to be in the same room, breathing the same air as someone ill for long. Wash your hands frequently and disinfect everything they touch.
Get a flu shot. The Centers For Disease Control & Prevention recommends that everyone who is at least 6 months old get the seasonal flu vaccine.
It protects against 3 flu viruses that research indicates will be most common during the upcoming season.
Coastwalk Real Estate loves its’ customers….so we want to try and keep everyone healthy –- so we can all enjoy Wilmington and the beach together.
If you are moving to Wilmington NC, or want more info on area beach homes, please contact us today. We are here to help, and look forward to doing so!
Your Real Estate Market Report is provided by Justin Donaton of Coastwalk Real Estate.
Any data provided is courtesy of the Wilmington Association of REALTORS MLS and/or the National Association of REALTORS.
Justin does not just "list" properties, he sells them! To get your home SOLD for the highest possible price, call Justin at 910-352-0998. Justin has been the #1 Agent on Pleasure Island since 2006.
He has the highest dollar volume of sales, and has had the most number of closings. His business is built on hard work and high-impact marketing. Please visit: www.CoastwalkRealEstate.com for more info.
The Weekly Real Estate Market Report is a Paid Advertisement Compliments of Coastwalk Real Estate.