- Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 20:38
- Written by Super User
Kure Beach (KB) Parks & Recreation offers the following classes; all held at the Kure Beach Community Center, unless otherwise noted. Classes require *pre-registration. Details can be found at www.townofkurebeach.org.
• Tennis Lessons for children & adults on Mondays and Tuesdays (910-200-4101) at Joe Eakes Park Tennis Courts in Kure Beach
• Vinyasa Yoga Class for adults: Wednesdays from 7:15-8:15 pm (910-471-4868)
• Beginning Watercolor Class: Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 am (910-458-7435)
• Intermediate Watercolor Class: Wednesdays from 12:30–2:30 pm (910-458-7435)
• Zumba Gold Fitness Class: Wednesdays from 9:00-10:00 am. No pre-registration required.
Kure Beach offers quality training and results through its certified and/or award-winning instructors.