- Published on Tuesday, 27 August 2013 23:03
- Written by Super User
• Monday September 16, 2013: Membership Meeting. 7:30-9:00: pm. John Moseley, Assistant Site Manager at Fort Fisher State Historic Site, will talk about the everyday life of the soldiers stationed at Fort Fisher through the gardens they cultivated to supplement their sometimes meager rations.
• Monday October 21, 2013: Membership
• Meeting. 7:30-9:00 pm. Our Society’s Past President and avid genealogist, Ron Griffin, will talk about tracing your heritage and family history through the genetic tests that are becoming increasingly affordable.
• Monday November 18, 2013: Membership Meeting. 7:30-900 pm. Lori Sanderlin, Curator of Education for NC Maritime Museum at Southport, whose academic interest is the history of women in the Cape Fear area will talk about Death and Dying: Customs and Culture During the Civil War.
1121-A North Lake Park Blvd, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 (Beside Town Hall.)