- Published on Friday, 01 June 2012 15:04
- Written by Super User
When planning to sell, it’s important to set clear objectives and marketing elements that will be used as the foundation to sell your home.
This week I wanted to share a sample blueprint that you may consider using if/when you decide to sell.
This, along with a Maximum Home Value Audit, are two of the most important steps that should be done before your home hits the market. If you would like to receive a copy of my Maximum Home Value Audit worksheet please call or email me.
Our Company Objectives include:
1. To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers;
2. To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers;
3. To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home;
4. To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you;
5. To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your home for the optimal buyer impression.
How is this done? Below is a summary of marketing options. A specific marketing plan can be customized for your home based upon you goals and objectives:
1. Submit your home listing for exposure to approximately 2,000 active agents in the Multiple Listing Service system;
2. Present copies of your home listing to 19 of our company's active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers;
3. Provide you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price;
4. Allow your home to be examined by agents working with motivated buyers;
5. Promote your home in at least 30 company-sponsored national real estate web sites;
6. Create custom publicity flyers about your home for distribution to active agents in the community;
7. Design a website and virtual tour for your home!
8. Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your home;
9. Create a custom "listing book" available for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits;
10. Promote your home on our company-exclusive "top 250 selling agents" personalized mailing list;
11. Maximize showing exposure through professional signage;
12. Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a secure lockbox;
14. Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at real estate meetings;
15. Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your home;
16. Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers;
17. Send a personalized letter to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home;
18. Speak with a minimum of 50 of your neighbors about your home, neighborhood benefits, and their knowledge of potential buyers;
19. Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area;
20. Update you on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, agent tours, sign inquiries, etc.
21. Promote your home through Nationwide Agent Referral Marketing Partnerships.
22. Place your home on Craigslist 2x a week;
23. Track all home showing agents and collect showing feedback;
24. Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest;
25. Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase;
26. Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price and the best terms for the home;
27. Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing;
28. Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home.
Your Real Estate Market Report is provided by Justin Donaton of Coastwalk Real Estate. Data, if provided, is courtesy of the Wilmington Association of REALTORS MLS. Justin does not just "list" properties, he sells them! To get your home SOLD for the highest possible price, call Justin at 910-352-0998. Justin has been the #1 Agent on Pleasure Island since 2006.
He has the highest dollar volume of sales, and has had the most number of closings. Coastwalk Real Estate’s main office was the #1 seller of beach homes in 2011 for Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Wrightsville Beach combined. Please visit: www.CoastwalkRealEstate.com for more info.
The Weekly Real Estate Market Report is a Paid Advertisement Compliments of Coastwalk Real Estate.