- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 22:28
- Written by Super User
I hope you are having a great week. In this column, I wanted to share Coastwalk Real Estate’s 28 Step Home Marketing Plan. While specific marketing can vary based your home and the services you’ve selected, this is a good snapshot of what we can do for you!
1. To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers;
2. To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers;
3. To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home;
4. To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you;
5. To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your home for the greatest buyer impression;
Marketing Plan Elements:
1. Submit your home listing for exposure to over 4,000 active agents in the Multiple Listing Service system.
2. Present copies of your home listing to 15 of our company's active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers;
3. Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price;
4. To promote your home in at least 30 company-sponsored national real estate web sites;
6. Create a custom publicity flyers about your home for personal distribution to each active agent in the community;
7. Promote your home on our community REALTOR* tour schedule to be examined by over 4,000 active agents;
8. Create a custom flyer of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by cooperating agents showing your home;
9. Create a custom "listing book" to be placed in your home for buyers to reference home features, lot, utility, and tax information, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits;
10. Promote your home on our company-exclusive "top 250 selling agent's" personalized emailing list;
11. Maximize showing exposure through professional signage;
12. Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a lockbox (with security);
13. Promote your home to the public through Open Houses;
14. Promote your home by distributing flyers, brochures, and making personal announcements at real estate board meetings;
15. Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your home;
16. Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers;
17. Send a personalized letter to residents in your neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home;
18. Personally speak with neighbors about your home, neighborhood benefits, and their knowledge of potential buyers;
19. Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area;
20. Update you on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, agent tours, sign inquiries, etc.
21. Promote your home through Agent Referral Marketing Partnerships.
22. Place your home on Craigslist 3x a week;
23. Track all home showing agents and public using special sign-in sheets;
24. Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest;
25. Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase;
26. Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home;
27. Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing;
28. Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home.
If you are interested in more information, or if you would like to know the value of your home today, please call or email us anytime!
Your Real Estate Market Report is provided by Justin Donaton of Coastwalk Real Estate. Any data provided, unless otherwise noted, is courtesy of the Wilmington Association of REALTORS MLS and/or the National Association of REALTORS.
Justin does not just "list" properties, he sells them! To get your home S OLD for the highest possible price, call Justin at 910-352-0998. Justin has SOLD the most real estate on Pleasure Island every year since 2007. He has the highest dollar volume of sales, and has had the most number of closings. His business is built on hard work and high-impact marketing. Coastwalk Real Estate is the #1 Sales office on Pleasure Island. Please visit: www.CoastwalkRealEstate.com for more info.
The Weekly Market Report is a Paid Advertisement Compliments of Coastwalk Real Estate.