Fri08222014

Last update11:02:17 PM

Font Size

Profile

Menu Style

Cpanel
 
NWS Forecast for Carolina Beach NC

National Weather Service Forecast for: Carolina Beach NC Issued by: National Weather Service Wilmington, NC
Updated: 9:12 am EDT Aug 22, 2014
 
TodayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms TonightSlight Chc T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20%Slight ChcT-Storms SaturdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms SaturdayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms SundaySlight Chc T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 20%Slight ChcT-Storms SundayNightPartly CloudyPartlyCloudy MondayBreezyBreezy MondayNightPartly CloudyPartlyCloudy TuesdayMostly SunnyMostlySunny
Hi 89 °F Lo 77 °F Hi 88 °F Lo 73 °F Hi 81 °F Lo 70 °F Hi 83 °F Lo 73 °F Hi 84 °F

 

Special Weather Statement
Hazardous Weather Outlook
 

Today  A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2pm and 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Tonight  A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Saturday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Sunday  A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Sunday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
Monday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy.
Monday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
Tuesday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Tuesday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
Wednesday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Wednesday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
Thursday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

 

Forecast from NOAA-NWS for Carolina Beach NC.

Back You are here: Home Weather

Weather

Local Tide Tables