Tue07222014

Last update03:35:07 PM

Font Size

Profile

Menu Style

Cpanel
 
NWS Forecast for Carolina Beach NC

National Weather Service Forecast for: Carolina Beach NC Issued by: National Weather Service Wilmington, NC
Updated: 3:19 pm EDT Jul 22, 2014
 
TonightScattered T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ScatteredT-Storms WednesdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms WednesdayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms ThursdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms ThursdayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms FridayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms FridayNightChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 40%ChanceT-Storms SaturdayChance T-Storms. Chance for Measurable Precipitation 30%ChanceT-Storms SaturdayNightPartly CloudyPartlyCloudy
Lo 77 °F Hi 86 °F Lo 77 °F Hi 87 °F Lo 78 °F Hi 85 °F Lo 76 °F Hi 84 °F Lo 76 °F

 

Hazardous Weather Outlook
 

Tonight  Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Saturday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.
Sunday  Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Sunday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Monday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Monday Night  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tuesday  A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

 

Forecast from NOAA-NWS for Carolina Beach NC.

Back You are here: Home Weather

Weather

Local Tide Tables